Electrical Tests on Solid Insulation Material
ENPAY Insulation Laboratories offers HV tests on materials, components and tailor-made samples. AC test system with a maximum test voltage of 200 kV and partial discharge (PD) test arrangement with a base noise level at around 1 pC enables for accuracy and reliability in electrical tests.
Specific Tests Designed According to Customer Requirements
Highly experienced staff and constantly improved equipments enables for reliable tailor-made tests meeting customer requirements.
Sample Preparation and Conditioning
Wide range of precise equipments and facilities can be used to prepare samples exactly meeting requirements of sample conditioning. Samples never exposed to unintended conditions thanks to automatically triggered conditioning steps, capable vacuum drying and impregnation cabinets, advanced sizing equipment used in insulation component industry, test equipment complying with IEC 60296 to monitor quality of transformer oil used in tests, oil treatment system.
- 200 kV/30kVA AC Test System (50 Hz)
- PD measurement system in screened high voltage laboratory with a background noise level lower than 1pC
- C and tan δ Meter for Solid and Liquid Insulation Materials (50 Hz)
- 5 kV DC Insulation Meter
Following tests are performed in ENPAY Laboratories in complience with related standard by using special devices and necessary chemicals.
- Breakdown Voltage /Electric Strength
- Partial Discharge Inception/Extinction Voltage
- Dissipation Factor (Tan δ)
- Volume Resistivity/Volume Resistance