MAGNETIC CORE & CT LABORATORY
Active Parts Test Laboratory
Active Parts Test Laboratory provides the tests for below products in climated condition by using conventional methods as an ISO/EN/IEC 17025 acredited test laboratory.
- LV, MV and HV Bushing Type Current Transformers without primary winding according to IEEE C57.13, IEC 61869.
- LV, MV and HV Switchgear Current Transformer without primary winding according to IEEE C57.13, IEC 61869.
All Routine tests for above products and mentioned in above standarts are in the scope of ENPAY Accreditation Certificate.
Climate Conditions of Laboratory:
Temperature : 23 ± 2 °C
Relative Humidity : 45 ± 10 % Rh
ENPAY Active Parts Test Laboratory is able to perform the test on CTs not only at 50Hz and but also at 60Hz, within below limits for most important test.
- Accuracy test can be performed up to 9000 A at 200 VA, at 50 Hz and up to 7000 A at 200 VA at 60 Hz.
- Magnetization Curve test can be performed up to 9000 V at 50 Hz and up to 7000V at 60 Hz.
Measurement Reliability of Active Parts Test Laboratory:
State-of-the-art measurement equiments are used in ENPAY Laboratory. All test equipments are periodically calibrated by accredited laboratories as well as accuracy test system is calibrated by National Metrology Institute (UME) in Turkey specifically.
In the meantime, all equipments are internally verified with current transformer samples certified by PTB and KEMA between two calibration period in order to assure measurement reliability.
Enpay performs the tests with following Uncertainty for main tests:
Uncertainty for Current Transformers Accuracy Measurement;
In order to prove the measurement reliability, ENPAY Active Parts Test Laboratory participates to the measurement comparison organizations such as;
- Comparison of Measurement of Current Transformers for Accuracy Measurement at 2011.
- Comparison of Measurement of 10mΩ Current Shunt at 2013.
- Comparison of Measurement of Magnetic Steel Sheet at 2014.
- Comparison of Measurement of Current Transformers for Accuracy Measurement at 2016.
- Comparison of DC Resistance Measurement at 2017.