Our Information Security Policy
Having ISO 27001 Information Security Management System Certificate (ISMS), ENPAY aims to protect corporate information in terms of confidentiality, integrity and accessibility, to maintain business sustainability and reduce risks that arise from security breaches.
- Confidentiality: Information is only accessible by authorized people,
- Integrity: Information is exact and accurate, protected from unauthorized modifications, and noticeable if modified,
- Accessibility: Information is available to use when needed by authorized users.
ENPAY adopts the following principles by having ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS):
- To document, certify, maintain operations and improve continuously in a way that fulfils the requirements of the ISO 27001 standard compliant Information Security Management System
- To comply with all legal regulations concerning Information Security,
- To systematically manage all risks related to Information Security,
- To reduce all the revenue and opportunity losses to a minimum,
- To maintain the base and supportive business activities with least interruption,
- To increase awareness on Information Security,
- To protect the reputation and reliability of ENPAY.
Certificate of registration ISO/IEC 27001:2013